The Pentair MegaSkim is the ideal skimmer for every new pool. Designed with both the pool builder and pool owner in mind, the MegaSkim is easy to install and easy to use.
For the pool builder, the skimmer body is constructed out of a single piece mould, with no glue joins for potential leaks. Plenty of attachment points for tying to reinforcement are included, aswell as base and rear plumbing ports to make installation easy. The MegaSkim is made from a tough UV stabilised thermoplastic, for years of use in the tough Australian climate.
For the pool owner, the MegaSkim has a massive leaf basket for long intervals between cleaning. The MegaSkim is compliant to Australian Standards with a patented* child safe deck lid.
- Massive leaf basket (6.7L), for long intervals between cleaning.
- Patented child-safe lockable lid, locks with ¼ turn of Philipshead screwdriver (no special tool required).
- Compliant to AS/NZS 1926.3.
- Single piece moulded body, for long-term strength.
- Ample points for securing to concrete reinforcement.
- Rear (standard) and Base (punch-out) plumbing ports.
- 50mm AS/NZS PVC, Slip fit sockets.
- Side ports on left and right for auxiliary outlet connections.
- Vacuum plate with flow control valve, included with every model.
- Multi-fit fibreglass flange screw pattern allows retrofit forQuiptron, Poolrite and Waterco skimmers.
- Available for concrete, fibreglass and vinyl liner pools.
- Available with extension throat and wide-mouth throat.
Troubleshooting & FAQs
Have a question? Post it in our Discussion Forum. You’ll get answers from Pentair Customer Service, pool professionals and pool owners who can help with troubleshooting and recommendations.