Fast, Efficient, Compact, Quiet, Safe and Eco-friendly
No matter what you’re seeking in your swimming pool heater, the MasterTemp heater measures up. Compare this list of features to any other and you’ll see why MasterTemp heaters are setting a new standard for total value.
- Very compact design for such a high performance heater, allows for smaller overall equipment pads that won’t intrude on your poolscape.
- A fully pre-mixed system with a highly efficient air and gas mixture lets the MasterTemp heater heat up fast. No long waits before enjoying your pool or spa.
- Compare energy efficiency ratings and you’ll find MasterTemp heaters at the top of the list. Comfort and economy can go together.
- With a hot surface ignition (no pilot light) and pushbutton, digital controls, the MasterTemp heater is as easy to operate as your home heating system. Plus, user-friendly indicator lights make system operation and monitoring a snap.
- The easy-to-view, rotating digital display places controls front and center, no matter how the MasterTemp heater is positioned on your equipment pad.
- MasterTemp heaters are engineered for super-quiet operation and won’t intrude on your poolside leisure time.
- A tough, rustproof composite exterior handles the heat and weathers the elements.
- Eco-friendly, the MasterTemp heater is certified for low NOx emissions and outperforms industry standards.
- Safe operation through a series of features, including: a water pressure switch that senses the pump is running to prevent overheating, high limit switches assure the heater turns off if water temperature exceeds factory-set limits, manual gas shut-off when service is required, stack flue sensor also guards against overheating.
- Approved for installation on combustible surfaces.
- 2 year limited warranty. Terms and conditions apply.
Don’t be left out in the cold with heaters that don’t measure up to today’s longer list of must-have features. Insist on MasterTemp heaters and you’re insisting on better performance and lifetime value.
Troubleshooting & FAQs
Have a question? Post it in our Discussion Forum. You’ll get answers from Pentair Customer Service, pool professionals and pool owners who can help with troubleshooting and recommendations.