Cleaner Water, More Efficiently
Water flows very efficiently through Quad D.E.®, System:3® Mod Media™ D.E. filters, Clean & Clear® Plus cartridge, and System:3 Mod Media cartridge filters allowing the use of smaller pumps or lower pump speeds to minimize energy use. And when consumers rinse cartridges rather than backwash, they can significantly reduce water use, too.
More efficient water flow through these filters may allow the use of smaller pumps or lower pump speeds to minimize energy use.
- Unique internal flow path ensures optimum filtration while reducing overall back pressure.
- Can install without backwash valve, further increasing hydraulic efficiency.
Rinsing cartridges uses less water compared to backwashing.
- When pool owners can rinse the cartridges rather than backwash, they reduce water use by hundreds, if not thousands, of gallons per year.
- Large-capacity cartridges provide maximum filter surface area for greater dirt-trapping capacity and fewer cleanings.
Durable construction provides longer service life.
- Chemical resistant, fiberglass reinforced polypropylene tank provides exceptional strength.