The FreeFlo salt chlorinator is designed for robust reliability & easy operation to give you many years of trouble free service.
Electrolytic chlorine generation is the easiest, most effective and convenient way to keep pool water sparkling clean. The FreeFlo salt chlorinator uses common table salt to produce all the chlorine your pool needs, right in your pool-safely, effectively and automatically. Designed for the budget conscious pool owner, the Freeflo series by Pentair live up to its motto "Simply Reliable". The Freeflo salt chlorinator is engineered to stand up to the toughest pool conditions and provide years of dependable service.
The FreeFlo salt chlorinator is also available with a pH solenoid dosing system. The pH dosing unit can connect to the FreeFlo salt chlorinator for a sanitised and ph perfect pool. With no peristaltic tubes to wear and replace the solenoid dosing system intrinsically offers years of trouble free service.
- “Simple but Reliable”
- Low salt operation: 3500-4500ppm (0.35% - 0.45%)
- Over temperature protection
- High efficiency toroidal transformer
- Premium grade titanium cell
- Over current protection
- High quality Panasonic timer
- Silicon controlled rectification
- Very high chlorine production
- Acrylic weather shield
- High impact ABS plastic cell housing
- Manufactured in Australia
- 5 Years Limited Warranty (3 years on power pack and cell + 2 further years pro-rata on the cell)
Troubleshooting & FAQs
Have a question? Post it in our Discussion Forum. You’ll get answers from Pentair Customer Service, pool professionals and pool owners who can help with troubleshooting and recommendations.