Pentair has released their Commercial and Semi-Commercial Switch Mode Power Supply chlorinators. They feature a modular electrode design and the latest information technology that incorporates an LCD screen with user-friendly menus, alarms, data logging, water temperature monitoring, water flow monitoring, drive temperature, cabinet temperature and the possibility of control by an external system.
- Reverse polarity and non - reverse polarity available • Salinity range: 2,000 – 36,000 ppm
- Expected electrode life – up to 45,000 hours
- The reversing action de-scales the build-up of calcium and reduces electrode cleaning maintenance by 95%
- Powered by switch mode power supply technology • Larger capacity models are available on request
- Build-in acid wash system
- Considerably more efficient than transformer powered chlorine generators
- Sealed enclosure with water cooled power supply
- Modular design is available on request
- Skid mounted design for easy install (IP66)
- 2 Year warranty
Troubleshooting & FAQs
Have a question? Post it in our Discussion Forum. You’ll get answers from Pentair Customer Service, pool professionals and pool owners who can help with troubleshooting and recommendations.